Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Zach and I were able to spend the whole week of Christmas at his parents house this year (we almost didn't have a choice...the weather outside was 'frightful' but the fun was so 'delightful'...so since we'd no place to go...) We had a lot of fun, and it was really nice having a week off. Some of Zach's Indiana relatives were able to travel down to see us, and it was fun playing games, chatting and just getting to know them better. I really dread having to go back to work on Monday after having this great week off...but such is life. :)
Uncle Doug, Zane, Zach, Grandma Fay and Aunt Deb




Me and Zach....do I need to say more?



Group hug! Denis, Glenda and me




I am really glad no one shook the branch while I was under here!




It snowed and snowed and snowed!


Aunt Verna and Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! I love the picture of you and Zach with the bows!! and man you look skinny! especially in the last pic in the brown and white stripped sweater, is that a new sweater? very nice! Looks like curves is working for you!

Cindy Loo said...

glad you had fun!! when are we watching rudolph?? i made it back FINALLY! PS. I agree mama

Anonymous said...

Thank you for cleaning your room :)it looks a lot better already. I hope you and Cindy and me can do some more cleaning tonight and tomorrow. Love you`

Anonymous said...

I love Karen aurree, she for me, she so vine...