Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving/Christmas fun

Well, I am finally getting around to blogging about all the fun we had the weekend after Thanksgiving. We all met at Amba's house whenever we could get there. Cindy and Kendall's family made it up there on friday night and so were able to be there to help Amber and Greg get thing ready for saturday, which is when we had dinner. Mom and Dad made it up there saturday morning and helped too, but I had to work on Saturday morning, so Zach and I didn't make it until Saturday afternoon...just in time to eat! How convenient! We did volunteer to do dishes and help clean up, however.
I always love getting together with family and catching up, playing games, remembering funny stories or just hanging out. This year Zach and I were fortunate enough to get 3 thanksgiving dinners...one at our church, one with his family and one with my family! I think we've been over blessed (and the scales are confirming it) but I'm not complaining !



Do you ever wonder why we even BUY them presents? All they want is the wrapping!













































































3 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

I had a lot of fun too...but next sunday will be preeeeeeeeeeetttty dang fun too!!!!!! We need to watch rudolph too it's supposed to be on tv but I OWN IT hahahahaha !

Anonymous said...

I always love when you update! Nice pictures! :)

Karen and Zach said...

I realize that I don't have pics of either me or Greg...i do have a video of each of us, but i couldn't get the video to work on here and got frustrated and just gave up trying. Gr.