Last weekend Zach and I joined his parents and grandma in order to celebrate. Zach's parents, Denis and Glenda, were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary, while Grandma Davis was celebrating her 80th birthday! It was fun seeing family and chatting as we enjoyed lots of good company, good food, and good CAKE! I made sure to snap some pictures to remember the fun weekend.

Zach looking up

Zane, my little, yet bigger, brother

Aunt Diane, with little Deanna, chats with Zane

Sisters Brenda, Glenda and Wanda

Grandma opens some cards
Grandma, Daisha, Denis and Glenda look at cards

Jeremy and his mom, Laurie

Daisha, Zane and Devon posing for a picture

Denis, Grandma and Jen (Deanna's mommy)

Me and Kylie with Glenda, Brenda, and Scott in the background

Dominic (Deanna's daddy), Daisha and Devon

Uncle David (He didn't want me to take his pic bwa ah ah!)
and Aunt Wanda
3 comments:
Nice pictures! And looks like everyone had fun! Always makes me wish I would have gotten to have these last 27 years with my sister, brothers mom and dad, child hood friends. So I get kinda sad too...they are lucky...
...but I am staying close by, so you will get lots of time with your daughter, son-in-law and grandkiddies. Hopefully Amber, Brian and Cindy will stay close too...more daughters, son, daughter-in-law( :]perhaps?) and sons-in-law and grandkiddies!
yeah :):):):):):)
Post a Comment