After work, I waited at home for any trick-or-treaters that might venture in the apartment complex. I only got two, and they were adorable. They were smart too, had their parents doing all the work. Yes, I am talking about my neice Layla and my nephew Aidan and their parents, Cindy and Kendal.

The Cowardly Lion, Dorothy, Tin Man (in cognito) and Glenda the Good witch (with her trusty steed, Eeyore)

Dorothy and Little Red Riding hood, best buddies

Cowardly Lion held by Dorothy while Little Red holds Glenda the Good Witch of the North

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood, you sure are looking good..."

"...you're everything a Big Bad Wolf could want!"

"AAAAAHHHHWWwwwOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!"
4 comments:
These pictures are so great! I really enjoyed them.
ME TOO!!! :)
Worthy of an Amber comment! You know you have a good post when you are bestowed with an Amber comment :)
Karen i LOVE the pictures!! :D Your outfit was real cute, i liked it after you cut it, it was perfect length! :) Glad you had us as trick-or-treaters! Kendall split one of those little milky ways from you with the kids and they were HYPER! haha
Post a Comment