A month ago, I joined Curves for Women (http://www.curvesinformation.com/) in the hopes of getting into shape and losing some weight (and a few pants sizes). I work out in their little circuit 3 times a week, for about 45 minutes at a time, along with many other women. I love this program as there is actually a work out routine (all the machines in a circle, you switch every 30 seconds and continue around the circle until you've reached your preferred time.) It is really fun, because there are women of all ages there, and it is a sort of social event too. It's also cool, because there are always workers there to show you if you are doing something wrong, and it's way more motivating than trying to work out on my own.
Well, today was my official weigh-in/measuring day, and I decided to come out with my secret and let you know what results I've had so far. I haven't lost any weight, but not only do I feel better, but I lost 1/4 inch off of my arms and 1/4 inch off of my thighs! Zach says that he can see a difference in my facial fat too! This is exciting! I think that I will start losing weight with this program if I actually change my DIET as well. I still eat way too much unhealthy junk food, and if I can motivate myself to eat healthier, I know that this program will work well for me. So now you know!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy your doing this...It will benefit your health as well as losing inches...and the weight will come off as you eat better...its important to find something you like to do so you will stick with it and it sounds like you have found it....
i am so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!111
Post a Comment