Sunday, February 25, 2007

Crazy people can be scary

I don't know if I've blogged about her before, but there is a lady in town who is crazy. We call her crazy lady amongst ourselves (probably not the nicest thing, but read on) because she does crazy things. She WALKS all over Laramie, eating lunch almost every day it seems at McDonalds. Every time I go to McDonalds on my lunch break, she is there, and she is sitting alone having a fairly animated conversation with the empty chair across the table from her. It' s like she is actually talking to someone, only no one is there. I've heard that she goes to Walmart and eats bananas and tries to pay for them afterword bringing just the peals...this doesn't work however as bananas are a scaled item, and must be weighed to determine price. She seems like a mild, nice lady, at least until today...

Today Zach, Jeremy and I were walking downtown looking for a scrapbook store that was rumored to be there and we heard someone screaming like an insane banshee! At first we thought was just some drunk that started drinking early, but then we saw HER. Crazy Lady was marching full speed down the sidewalk (in our direction) and angrily screaming at the top of her lungs and her face was bright red! Needless to say, we crossed the street QUICKLY and got as far away from her as we could (we are not sure where she went, we looked back and she had vanished). Zach thinks that she probably has a routine that she carries out everyday...walk to somewhere for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch etc and the somehow her routine got interrupted and when that happens, people that are mentally disturbed can become angry and violent. I don't know, but it was scary!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea! you have a stat counter! you can set it up different ways, like if you set it up to do all page loads, it will then record everytime you log into your site also. (can inflate your tally hehe! ) Thats scary about the crazy lady with such bizarre behavior. wouldnt know what she might do next.

Anonymous said...

I love karen auree, shes for me, we're just one big fam-i-ly, with a nick nack patty wack give the dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.

Cindy Loo said...

hmm i wonder if she thinks you are crazy for eating at McDonalds everytime she does.........;)

Anonymous said...

Early one morninggg just as the sun was rising.........

Anonymous said...

I love you

Anonymous said...

sonyo baby monyo baby