Monday, February 19, 2007

Can't stop!

I've got the SCRAPBOOKING bug! I have just been in the mood for scrapbooking these past few days! Normally I don't scrapbook alone (without Amber or Cindy or a friend) but I am really close to finally finishing my wedding scrapbook! The problem is, each time I think I am close to finishing it, I dig up another "gotta have it" picture somewhere and have to create 3 more pages to go with that picture hehe. Another reason it is fun to scrapbook is I can do it while Zach is studying, so I can be in the same room and just WITH him. We are finding less and less time for "us" time with me working and Zach studying for his increasingly harder tests/classes! I think he'd rather I didn't scrapbook right next to him because I tend to talk to myself while I do it and interupt him whenever I finish a page, or just for his opinion about a page I am making, but he tolerates me. :)



4 comments:

janis said...

I check your blog everyday and was pleasantly surprized today to see an update! :) I can't wait to see your finished blog pages!

Anonymous said...

sonyo baby monyo baby aaaaaaant!

Cindy Loo said...

I saw some new pages! i want to scrapbook with you, i dont even own a pair of scissors:(

Anonymous said...

early one morning just as the sun was rising.....I heard a maiden singing in the volley below....one up! early one morning just as the sun was rising.....I heard a maiden singing in the volley below......