Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally Christmas

I am so glad we finally got to have our Christmas with my family. The weather finally behaved itself and everyone was healthy long enough for us to have a nice weekend together and share gifts (and find out who our secret santa's were!). It was so much fun playing games together as well as playing with our neices and nephew! It is always so much fun getting together like that, I wish that Brian, Nya and Ebony could have come! Maybe next time.

2 comments:

janis said...

Yea! you finally updated! hehe I love you! I put a site meter on my blog all by myself! go to my blog, and its in the upper left corner above my picture. I had to do html and java script (I have no idea what those things mean, I just know I had to do things with them! hehe!)

janis said...

where is your site meter? I dont see it.