Sunday, February 25, 2007

Scrapbooking with Cindy

Yesterday Cindy and I got together and scrapbooked for a couple hours while Kendall entertained the babies. I feel bad cuz Cindy is right here in town, and I don't see her very much. So yesterday I took advantage of her being so close and we had fun. Plus I got to play with the babies for a few minutes! They are so adorable! I just wish that Amber could've scrapbooked with us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there too.

Cindy Loo said...

It was a lot of fun and i got 4 pages done!!! Aidan wished that you would have changed his poopy diaper that was up his back and all over my hand......

Anonymous said...

ewwwww!

Karen and Zach said...

wasn't it enough that I WATCHED you change his poopy diaper that went up his back and all over your hand?