Spring break and just basic catching up...
It would be a lot easier if I would blog more often and not let things catch up on me! Anyways, Spring break for us was very fun, as well as productive...First Zach and I headed off to spend time with the Davis family. WE had fun shopping, playing games (mexican train dominoes!) and going to church and out to eat with them. Also, Zach, me and Denis took advantage of the nice weather and took a walk while we were there (Zach and I also walked to the Runza that was near their house).
Then on tuesday morning, Zach and I drove to Colorado for a doctors appointment with a new endocrinologist (my old one never returns our calls, even after my SEIZURE!). Mom and Dad met us there and I think we all really liked the new doctor. She ordered some tests and also set up appointments for us to see 2 other doctors while we were in town (Zach and I stayed the night in a hotel, actually two nights). WE also saw a neuroligist who looked at my MRI that I had done the day before to check for reasons for the seizure that I had last november. He didn't find anything significant but it was cool as he showed us the scan and we could actually see little holes where my tumors had been! So it was really good, and they already got back to us with the blood tests, which is a far cry from the way my old doctor worked! They found that my cortizone level is iffy and want to do a test called a "stem test" (not really sure what it involves yet) and raised a few of the medications that I am on to better suit my body's needs.
Then, lastly, we traveled to MY parent's house. I think I initiated the gathering of us there, and then Cindy and Kendall decided to come (kids in tow) as well as Amber and Greg (kid in tow). I was really fun as we don't all find time to get together much. I wish Brian, Na and Ebony could have come too! It was fun shopping with mom, jumping on the trampoline with Amber, Zach, Cindy and Greg, and just hanging out together!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i had a lot of fun too BEST BUDDY!
I am glad you got your test results back already! Have you started on any of your new doses yet? They seem so much more thorough there, then your old doctor. I am glad of that! I really enjoyed getting together with everyone last weekend!
Post a Comment