Saturday, March 31, 2007

About my neuroligist...

I mentioned a couple blogs ago that I had gone to see a neuroligist...When I was told who I was supposed to see, I was a bit worried, and I am sure you will understand...they told me to go to the second floor and see Dr. Tim Allen......
Wouldn't you be a little concerned having seen his antics as Tim Taylor on Home Improvement??? I was afraid I would have a table stuck to my head before we were through! Luckily it was a different Tim Allen and he knew what he was doing...whew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is so funnY!

Cindy Loo said...

love the picture!!@ :D

janis said...

Karen! you havent taken cindys stress test on her blog yet! its several posts back ( i dont think you check our blogs much hehe)Love you!!! i guess you could say you are busy so you have a good excuse!!!