Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Can I please blame it on the hair color?

Some of you have heard this already, but oh well...

A couple weeks ago, when we were getting all that snow, I was getting ready to leave for work and realized I would first have to brush off my car. I was brushing the snow away, not really paying attention until I got to the rear window...it was then that i noticed something. At first I thought, "cool, I didn't realize this car had a...WAIT A MINUTE! My car does not have a tail fin!!! (spoiler)" I had brushed off half of my neighbor's car! To my defense, it was another orangish car like mine...and it was early morning and I was a little sleepy....

What I still can't figure out is how I managed to take the snow brush out of my car and somehow brushed a totally different car!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

hahahaha send that to Readers Digest for 200$!

janis said...

I didnt even think about getting the snow brush!! Man that makes it even funnier!!!! LOL LOL LOL!