Today I went in for a check up with my surgeon, he thought everything looked ok, and yanked...uh...pulled my staples out. I am kinda glad I had Zach take this picture before he did that. I decided to go ahead and post it, this is my tummy after the surgery, there were 4 incision sites, with a total of 10 staples. They are healing nicely, and now that the staples are gone, there are still some special stitches on the inside that will keep the incisions closed, these stitches will dissolve later on. The doctor also put a special tape on them so that will help to keep them closed. He said I could go back to work on Tuesday and the only restriction is that I can't lift over 20 pounds for a few weeks.
.
4 comments:
ok karen only you are going to get this comment, but when i look at your incisions, i think of one thing...do you remember those jeans u had with the 3 "alien finger holes"? so yea thats what i think about hehehe :D
I am glad I got to see you tonight! you are healing nicely and looking real good :) I cant help but wonder what the alien finger holes are?? did I ever see those jeans??
did you get your insurance thing figured out?
I love karen auree
Post a Comment