Saturday, May 20, 2006

Catching up

For my birthday last week I had to spend the day in doctor's offices for opinions and such about my gall bladder. On May 11th, though, Zach completely surprised me. He asked me where I wanted to eat dinner that night, and I said that Arby's sounded good. He said "no, lets go to McDonalds." I was surprised and a little hurt by this, as usually he lets me decide these things and I had just had a long day at work, but i said ok. Then, on the way to McDonalds, he said, "no, let's go to Wendy's." This sounded better to my nauseous tummy and my taste buds, so I felt a little better. Then he said, on the way to Wendy's, "Let's go to Applebees." At this point I simply agreed. We got to Wendy's, and Zach had me go in and get us a table. I went in and the Hostess sat me at a table and I waited for Zach. When Zach came in, he said, "why don't we sit over here instead?" and pointed to a table 2 booths in front of me. It was then that I saw Cindy and Kendall staring at me with little smiles on their faces! They were right in front of me and I hadn't seen them! Zach had planned the whole thing! Later Ryan and Joanna came and joined my party. It was fun, and I got a lot of cool stuff :) I am glad that Zach was thoughtful enough to throw me a party since my actual birthday wasn't all that fun, although mom did come to Scottsbluff for the appoints as well, and we did get to go shopping, the highlight of my day friday...

3 comments:

janis said...

I had fun shopping with you :) glad you were able to find some clothes :) I love you :)

Cindy Loo said...

hahaha i was in on the plan too you know! i got the table ;)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your birthday ended on a good note. Sorry I couldn't be there too!