Tonight Zach and I started going to the "Young Marrieds" group that is starting at our church. Since it was kinda our first night, we basically looked through a couple books and discussed which one we'd like to go through as a devotional and where to meet and such. Then we hung out and played games...it was fun.
I think it's great that we are being social with more couples now...I love hanging out with Ryan and Joanna, but it's cool having new people in the group. Plus, with more people, there are different games that you can play. We played Disney Scene It tonight, and the girls kicked bootys the first game, but the guys actually pulled off a win in the second game (after whining constantly about how the die were against them and we got all the easy questions blah blah blah...).
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think thats great that your church has that young marrieds group. its a great idea. having christian fellowship with others your age. hope it continues to be lots of fun!
Post a Comment