Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas

This year I actually celebrated Christmas 3 times. Once with my family, over Thanksgiving...once with Ryan and Joanna and Zach the weekend b4 Christmas, and finally with my new inlaws, over Christmas weekend. Every time it was exciting to give and recieve gifts with family and friends. I received a lot of super wonderful stuff from everyone, but I have to say that the bestest gift was from Zach. Zach surprised me this year with a DIGITAL CAMERA! It's what I secretly was hoping he'd get me, but didn't want to beg for :) Anyways, I am having fun with it, and here are a few pictures I took....

Glenda and Brenda both loved the blankets I made for them

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I want to see more and more great pictures on your blog now with you NEW digital camera :) LOve you!

Cindy Loo said...

Karen you need to meet Gina(Kendalls sis) she loves making those blankets too! :D wish i had dads digital camera!

Anonymous said...

Hi karen!