Zach and I have been married for 6 months as of December 4th. Wow, how time flies! I finally got my pictures all onto a CD, so I will be able to share them easier now.
These past 6 months have been wonderful, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my Best Friend! I'm really thankful that Zach didn't give up on me, that he continued to pursue me even though I turned him down on every attempt...until he finally melted my heart! I love him so much and cannot imagine my life without him!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - 6 months. Has it really been that long already? Crazy how time flies by so quickly.
Greg and I are approaching our 6 year anniversary. I can hardly even remember my life before he was in it. :-)
It is great being married to your best friend, isn't it?
Post a Comment