Saturday, November 19, 2005

Best Buddy


While I was commenting on Amber's Blog http://noreimerreason.com/?p=396#comments
about how I picked on Cindy sometimes, kinda like she and Brian did to me, I was thinking about how much I appreciate that despite the fact that I tried to get Cindy to stop following me sometimes, Cindy and I are so close, and that we did have those years together. We've been "Best Buddies" for a long time, and even buried a little "best buddy" pact out in the field behind our house! I wonder if it is still there? We wrote something out and buried it in one of those egg things from that Chicken Vending Machine that used to be at Safeway. REmember that thing? We used to beg mom for a quarter so that we could win a "prize" (which were all pretty lame, but it was fun anyway) and the chicken would cluck and lay an "egg"? Anyways, it's in one of those.
It was fun being able to room with Cindy for a year here in Laramie too. Although we've both changed a lot, I am glad that we still get along and hang out sometimes! I love my family so much and am so thankful to be able to say that I get along fine with not only my parents, but all of my siblings! I can't wait for thanksgiving! I love spending time with my family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to have my whole family together! :)i have 6 children now. 3 girls and 3 boys. keyydd dont forget your presents and that game when you guys come. K? I have your presents wrapped now :) so does cindy.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you two. It still begs the question though - which one is the kitty with the broken leg?

Sorry, but you will never live that one down. :-)

Cindy Loo said...

mom you have 4 BOYS and 4 GIRLS!!! forget about brian and nae hehe
Karen i do remember, we had alot of fun, i knew u never wanted me to really buzz off:D i saw your husband driving, he couldve hit me if he wanted to! luckily no.