Today Mom and Dad came up to see me. They got here in time for church, cuz they wanted to see me as a part of the worship team and then go to the Rec center with me. Well, after she'd made faces at me while I was up there singing (silly momma!) we all went out to eat at Applebees with Mom and Dad, Cindy and Kendal, me and Zach, Ryan and Joanna and Joanna's parents, Lori and Dale, who'd also come up for the day. It was very nice and the food was great, even though my medium rare steak was more of a medium well steak. oh well, beggers can't be choosers I spose.
Then, after lunch, we dropped the men off at home (Dad to watch football and Zach to do homework) and Mom and I went to the Rec Center. WE walked over a mile on the track that they have. It is a really nice Rec center, the track goes all the way around the top half and there are windows so you can see outside and also people swimming and playing basketball below. Then mom did a little more walking on a treadmill and I rode a couple miles on one of the exercise bikes. After that we changed into our swimsuits and went SWIMMING!
It was so much fun swimming, especially in the current pool! It has this awesome current that pulls you around with it! Mom also liked the slide, she said it's the fastest water slide she's ever been on hehe. We ended our rec center visit with the hot tub...it was sooooooo nice and relaxing!
I am so glad that mommy and daddy could come today! It was fun and great to see them!
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was soooo much fun!! We are definitely doing this again!!! And if I can make it up all those stairs, I am going down that speedy slide again :) oh, and sorry about the faces hehe! just couldn't help myself! I really feel good today too after all that exercise from yesterday. feel like I could just break out into a jog, maybe I will run around the circle in our house hehe! oh and I just remembered, I have a nice salmon dinner waiting for me in the fridge! yummmm
Mom and her salmon. She gets that all the time when we go out to eat here too.
Post a Comment