Zach and I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, and I have to say it was awesome! They followed the book almost exactly! I liked it better than Lord of the Rings I think...possibly because I've read the book and know more of what is going on. I never could completely follow Lord of the Rings, but I really loved Narnia! I can't wait until they come out with the next one, the next six actually, as there are 7 total books in the Chronicles. I have to re-read them now!
I really am excited about the job Disney and Walden Media did on this movie. The characters are everything I'd imagined them from reading the book, although Tumnus is much better looking than in the old cartoon we used to watch (shhhh! don't tell Zach!). And the fact that the movie was so like the book is awesome...although I think I've already said that :) .
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow now i cant wait to see it too! although i havent read the books i am still excited to go and see the movie.
Post a Comment