2 girls walk by Johnny and say, " my panty-hose make me look like I'm not wearing nothing! the other girl says, my pany-hose make ME look like I'm not wearing nothing! Johnny says: " all right you little teasers....your really wearing something under there aren't you? " (the girls say yes, we are) then johnny opens his coat wide like zach and starts chasing the girls saying: WELL, I'M NOTTTT!!!!!! LOL
2 comments:
memeber that thing on johnny carson? hehe
2 girls walk by Johnny and say, " my panty-hose make me look like I'm not wearing nothing! the other girl says, my pany-hose make ME look like I'm not wearing nothing! Johnny says: " all right you little teasers....your really wearing something under there aren't you? " (the girls say yes, we are) then johnny opens his coat wide like zach and starts chasing the girls saying: WELL, I'M NOTTTT!!!!!! LOL
Post a Comment