Ryan and Jo taught us how to play pinochle, and we've kinda played it a lot...yesterday we played like...5 or 6 straight games of it, and I think that it is starting to mess with my mind.
Last night, as this story was retold to me by my loving, and very forgiving husband, I was hogging the blanket (as usual) and when Zach tried to pull a little bit back for him, I yelled at him and said something to the effect of, "No, you played the Diamonds! I get all the Hearts!!!" and violently yanked the blanket back. Zach tried a few more times, with the same result. I remember being so FRUSTRATED with him, cuz I knew I was playing the game right (although it doesn't really sound like we were playing pinochle, just some card game hehe). I was so mad at him!!! He kept telling me that I was asleep, and I kept denying it and claiming that I knew how to play the game! He was laughing at me, and that made me madder...then he tried to shake me awake and that made me really mad! I yelled at him to STOP IT and went back to bed. I don't know if the poor guy ever got any blanket from me. I remember waking up a few hours later, and kinda remembering the ordeal...and I felt really bad hehe. Poor Zach!
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is hilarious!!!!!! YOU do talk in your sleep cause i have heard you too! kkkeeeeyyyy-dddddddddddd
karen can can if anybody can:)
Hey! Karen got mad at ME last time I sang the little ditty that way...
no, the one she doesn't like is this: "IF" karen can can then anybody can. hehe
oh yeah, that's right. That little "if" makes a huge difference!
Post a Comment