I am to be a bridesmaid (bridesmatron?) at a wedding in January. My friend, Leslie, poor thing, had some pretty singificant problems with her maid of honor (refusing to wear a certain dress and basically just being a jerk) and so she's out, one of the other bridesmaids was promoted and I am now a bridesmaid, or whatever. You know what they say...3 times a bridesmaid, never a bride...but I am not to worried about that ;) It'll be weird, though, walking down the aisle, as Zach is the Best Man and we will be walking with other people hehe.
On another note, we got our wedding pics back! The ones Tom Nuesca took :) We don't have a scanner as of yet, and instead of taking on the tedious task of scanning EVERY SINGLE pic at mom and dad's house, I think I will just take the negatives over to Wal-mart and they can put them on a CD for us pretty cheap. I will try to do that soon...maybe tomorrow.
On yet another note, not even related to weddings...If you remember, I wrote a blog on how we weren't sposed to listen to the christian station at work cuz a customer might get offended (but we can listen to songs about "sex and candy" and "I put your picture away (because I was cheating on you)." Anyways, last friday our radio station was fuzzing out, so I just hit the 'search' button until I found music. I didn't recognize the song, but it sounded like an ok station, so I walked away. About 10 minutes later, I heard Steven Curtis Chapman on the radio and then I realized I'd changed to the Christian channel. I left it alone, though, because no one else seemed to care...and it was on that station almost a week without anyone saying ANYTHING. It was nice listening to uplifting music, especially during stressfull busy hours. Someone finally changed it today, which is ok with me...but it really was nice while it lasted!
On a third and probably final note...when I was little, I always had this need to be cool enough to hang out Amber and her friends and do things Amber did...well, I am now on worship team at our church, so I guess, in a way, I am again following in her footsteps. Other ways in which I've kinda followed her are: working at foodpride, working at a bank, getting braces, going to a Christian college, scrapbooking and getting married to an awesome guy, to name a few. :)
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL. Yeah, that Amber is one cool chic.
ALL my girls are cool chics!!!!! :) :) :) thats great about the christian channel!( maybe try it again (nonchantly of course hehe)hey I want a c.d. of your wedding pics too! i will pay you for it!!
hi karen!!!!! guess who?
Post a Comment