Monday, October 24, 2005

sleep talking again

Poor Zach...I think I am working too much...dreamin bout bank stuff...

A couple nights ago, Zach gently tugged on my shoulder at night and told me I was hogging the bed and could I please scooch over. To this I replied, grumpily, "OH! Now I have to run a ticket! They want all this money! All this money!" "Honey, your sleeptalking again..." " I HAVE TO RUN A CASH IN TICKET..." Then I flopped over to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep. I figured out in a later dream that I didn't have to run the ticket at all, that Cheyenne ANB would do it. I decided I would explain that to Zach in the morning, still thinking that I wasn't asleep hehe. In the morning I realized it had all been a dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zach should put a tape recorder by the bed and turn it on every night. hehe would be funny to hear yourself wouldn't it?