There are people in this town (I'm sure they're in every town) that consider themselves athiests. These people are of the opinion that "In God We Trust" should not be on our money, so they take it upon themselves to cross it out with a black permanent marker. This really annoys me, so I have started a little money defacing of my own...every bill (usually the 20's are their targets) that I come across that has been marked out with a black marker, I grab MY black marker and write above the marked out line "IN GOD WE TRUST" so that it is even more noticible than before they crossed it out. So, BOOYAH to all these "atheists." I realize that defacing money is wrong, but they started it! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
if i ever see it crossed off i will also write "In God we trust" I sure dread the day that the government takes it off our currency. i feel like when that happens it will surely be the end.
2 thongs dont make a right either. in fact i dont even like one thong.keeyyyddd
Post a Comment