You know...about a month after college ended for the summer I was reeeaaaaalllllyyy bored and I kinda wished that college would start again. (My teacher has drilled studying into my head so deep that I feel guilty when I'm just goofing off.) Now college has started up again and I remember why I hate it so much. You see, teachers loathe holidays. They think that the student will forget everything over the day(s) off. Their remedy for this? Every stinkin one of them gives you a test right before the holiday. lol. Thus, this week is getting to be a real pain. I've got 3 tests yet to take this week plus all the homework they've assigned. Plus I really miss my baby.
And yet....what's this I see? A ray of hope piercing the week's gloom! Dost mine ears deceive me? No! It's true! My love is coming home for the weekend!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms once again! That sole thought keeps my spirits high and sustains me this week. Laters.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment