Friday, August 20, 2004

Karen: Fair Time

Zach and I went to the fair today...it was nice, but pretty hot! We looked at all the animals, the ducks were my favorite, as usual. Didn't see any horses, 'cept for some stick horses that the little kids were going to use in a "horse race." The goats and sheep were cute, the pigs were...fat. They had rabbits the size of S'more (our beagle)! Seriously! They were huge! Buzzy, "our" kitty, would have wet himself! LOL.
They had a bunch of displays inside, and one of them was medical, they were offering free blood-sugar tests, so i decided "what the heck" and got mine tested. Turns out, I am normal...didn't see that one coming! Zach didn't want to get his finger poked, so he didn't get a test done (what a weakling!). The carnival wasn't running because it was too hot. We might go tonight after I get off of work...depends on how tired I am.

Laters,
KAREN

4 comments:

janis said...

hey karen, i went to make a comment and it still says need to sign in so you might want to recheck that. anyway i am glad you got to go to the fair! hope you get to go again this evening. talk to you laters. bye:)

janis said...

p.s. I am glad your blood sugar test was normal!

janis said...

p.s.s. buzzy said to tell you that he can control himself much better than that!!

Anonymous said...

hi karen i am posting anonymously because it still says we have to log in otherwise. anyway i haven't had time to update my blog, so i am just making comments on yours and ambers! having fun reading about you guys anyways and your lives are much more exciting then mine! love you! momma