Thursday, August 26, 2004

Karen: Moving out...again

Well, today I am moving to Laramie, which means my stuff will only be in two different locations, rather than three (mom's and Laramie). Zach is helping me move my stuff out of their house, although I have a feeling he's not really...applying himself with his whole heart. I will miss Zachary and his family when in Larame, but will try to come home on some weekends. I have really appreciated living here with them and the way they have accepted me into their home and lives with open arms. Even though Zach and I aren't married yet, I am already a part of the family. Well, I gotta go...we are going to lunch with Zach's mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi karen, i am glad you have your stuff down to two places now! it was four there for awhile! love from momma