Ok mom, thanks for trying. I think I fixed it so that ANYBODY can now post comments, not just members. Sorry bout that, I am still learning.
Right now I am looking through a magazine for invitation designs. I found a couple that I like, and I will show them to Zach and make him agree with...uh, I mean, see what he thinks and agree on a design together...;)
Thursday, August 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi karen ! well i am not sure if its fixed cause i already signed up myself so it sees that. but anyway glad you have a blog now and i expect to see lots of things on here about what your doing. i will try to keep my blog going also. here is my blog address: http://lifewithjanis.blogspot.com
So where's the link to my blog? I have one for yours now...
Post a Comment