Well, my first days of classes have gone ok, I have one more class tonight, my German class, and I will have a better idea of what college is gonna be like. I think my hardest class this semester will be my English Literature study of the 19th and the early 20th century (of course, I haven't been to the German class yet, so we'll see!). I do miss all my friends in Scottsbluff, and, of course, my Zachy!!!!!!! It's fun though, living with Cindy...she cooks for me and does the dishes and is probably fed up with all my stuff lying around un-packed, but she doesn't say anything about it. Her and I are sitting next to eachother in the computer lab right now...Well, I have a head ache and would really like to go lie down, so I think I will go do that. Love you all!
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey have you decided which class is harder? german or english? have you gotten unpacked yet? i am glad cindy is cooking for you. it's much cheaper than eating out all the time and healthier too, so a big "thank-you" to cindy! i miss both my girls very much! love, momma
That is cool that you are taking German. You will have to tell me what my maiden name means in Germany!!!
Post a Comment