I am getting really excited as each day passes and my wedding day becomes closer and closer! Last week, Angie (my boss) let me take a day off work so Zach and I could get our marriage license (which has to be done on a weekday). We got SOOOOOO much done last weekend, besides the marriage license (which, we were sad to hear, has to be signed by the preacher before we are officially married ;P ), we also got our cake top, flowers ordered, his ring bought, the wedding video pretty muchly done, a BED! (thanks mommy and daddy!), and I got my dress fitted...I think that's it, it seems like there was more...
We also got a few more invitations sent out...
Anyways, we got all the big stuff out of the way now! I can hardly wait through the rest of this month! Only 31/2 short weeks away!!!!!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Since no one else is commenting, I guess I will comment on MY OWN BLOG...I am soooooooooooo excited! Only twenty-five days left! Woohoo!
gee give us time to comment :) your welcome, I am glad you have a bed now :) another thing you got is a present for you but really for zach. remember what you picked out and i bought for you when we went shopping :)
also I want to be the first to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love you! Momma
Neat, but the best will be your bachlorette party!
Post a Comment