Wow, I was looking at my wedding day countdown clock that Zach bought me and realized that in just TWO SHORT WEEKS (and the rest of today) I will be "Mrs Davis!" AH! I still feel like there is so much yet to DO! I haven't bought our accessories yet, such as guestbook, cake cutter, etc, so I am planning on doing that tomorrow in Scottsbluff. I can't believe that I am really getting married...with a year-long engagement, you'd think I would've been familiar with the idea by now, but as June 4th gets even closer, it's hard not to be nervous. I am marrying a WONDERFUL man, so I am not nervous about that, it's just...WOW! I hope and pray that everything will go as planned and that my bridesmaids will look great, the men handsome (especially the GROOM) and me the beautiful bride of Zach's dreams! Oh, one sweet thing that zach did for me: He set up hair appointments for me and all my bridesmaids! I was stressing about it, and he said it was taken care of! WHEW! Aye Abby!
The stressed-slightly-nervous-but-definetely-excited-bride-to-be,
Karen
Friday, May 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you mrs. Karen Davis!
I am getting more and more excited as the wedding is soo close now! love you!! momma
Post a Comment