Thursday, May 26, 2005
10 days...and counting
Only ten days until I am Mrs Zachary Davis...I know that my wedding has been the topic of most of my blogs lately, but it is the biggest thing happening to me right now. I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks, I will be MARRIED! Now more than ever I have been thinking a lot on my childhood and realizing that time really has flown since I was playing coyotes with cindy, or littlest pet shops and bright blocks...and don't forget micr0-machines! I have been so blessed to have so many happy memories in my childhood! I look at all the kids I knew back then who grew up in broken homes, and those who simply grew up too fast, and I have to thank Mom for homeschooling me and Cindy for forcing me to be her "playtoy" for just a few years longer. While I was still enjoying being a kid at 12, my friends in public school were experimenting with make-up and too "mature" to play with toys. I wouldn't trade my childhood memories for ANYTHING, except maybe the chance to relive them. Thanks Mommy and Daddy, and Amber, Brian and Cindy for giving me a great childhood to always remember and cherish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And don't forget the kitty with the broken leg, the "police dog" with the broken leg (since Brian and I couldn't talk you into being the cop when we played cops and robbers), and the bird with the broken wing. Hmmmm...am I seeing a theme here?
I can still hear the Swish Swish of your diaper down the hallway and "I'm just little!" I am glad also that you didnt grow up too fast. You and cindy will always be my little girls!
Karen - I found and bought 4 scrapbook pages at Archivers for your wedding as requested. They are actually so perfect "as is" that I won't need to do anything to them. They are white with a silver border and silver titling that has a wedding theme. I think you will like them.
Post a Comment