Zach and I "won" a prize and had to sit through a kitchen show in order to get it. I was excited at first, but now I am feeling cheated. The "prize" was supposed to have come with a $500 online shopping spree...I thought that was great, but when Zach and I checked out the merchandise on the site, there really wasn't much there worth buying...there was actually some okay kitchen and electronics stuff...so we figured, "hey, what the heck, let's get $500 worth of junk" as it was free......then we checked the shipping cost. It would cost us over $100 to get $500 worth of nothing. So we are muchly disappointed. I reallllllly hope the other half of the prize is real. It is 2 free nights at a hotel, nice hotels, like the Regency or Holiday Inn. I guess we'll find out eventually. Tsk tsk. Oh well, if it sounds to good to be true....
On another note, Zach and I just got our own cell phone plan now. It's great having a new phone! It actually has COLORS on it! Wow, how lame is it that I've never had a phone with color. Also, now mom and dad can finally upgrade their phones (and stop hassling me about getting my own plan!) Well, I guess that's about all for now...58 days left until our wedding!!!!!
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am sorry about that prize scam. in fact in makes me really mad! i wonder how you could check on the hotel "prize" i mean did they give you something, like a coupon worth so much money or anything? anyway i am happy you like your new phones. :)
welp. life isn't fair.
Post a Comment