ok...so I haven't updated in awhile. Well, this weekend we went to Amber's baby shower....it was mucho fun! Amber got a lot of nice things for the baby and her and greg...including a beautiful blue baby bathtub from ME (and Zach)! IT was way fun...got to meet some of Amber's work friends ( I think I may have met Julie before? Maybe the time Amber took me to work with her? *shrug* she just looked familiar) I also got to re-meet Shad and Linette ( I know I met them at Amber's wedding, but that was years ago!). The funniest thing was the herd of doggies running around. There were 5 hotdogs (Shad and Linette's Maggie and Anabelle, Amber and Greg's Chloe and Molly and our Missy) and they seemed to enjoy chasing the little taco (Mom's chihuahua, Abby). It was hilarious watching them all play together. Missy joined in a little, but, being the old dog in the bunch, mostly chose to be close to Mom's side the whole time.
Other news...hmmm...I can't think of much...I am excited, and slightly...stressed...(although stressed is almost too dramatic a word) about my upcoming wedding...only 3 months and I will no longer be a Yergler. YES! Finally I will have a last name that people can SAY and SPELL correctly!!! I am also moving up in the alphabet---from #25 to #4! Y to D! YAY! I no longer have to be last all the time!
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah i went down the alphabet when i got married from #6 to #25! see if ken would have taken my name when we got married, then you would have been #6 all your life till now hehe but womens' libbers haven't gotten a law passed yet to have the husband change to the wife's name. lol
Post a Comment