Thursday, March 17, 2005

Zach: Guess who's back!!

Hi all! Karen's always saying she hasn't updated in a while....well...for me that would be a BIG understatement! I'm up here at Laramie visiting my sweetheart during spring break. It's been fun. We've been trying different restaurants in the historic downtown. (so far they've all been really good) We've changed churches for the wedding AGAIN. We have way too many to invite to do it at First Church of God....so we're going with Westway (which is cheaper anyway). Other than that, nothings going on. I just got done working on our guest list. I got all the ones I know down. Well, I think I'll play some games online for a while...it's spring BREAK after all. All work and no play ya know. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Zach finally posted! I'm at work right now :O nothing really new right now...better get back to work (it is sooooooo slow!) Hopefully things will speed back up...we are getting bored and eating popcorn and anything else available! AH!

Amber said...

Wow-an update. I about wet myself! (Of course, that could also be attributed to this huge baby just pressing down on my bladder as hard as she is pressing on my sciatic nerve today...)