Zach spoiled me for valentines day, as usual. This valentines day was especially special as it marked a one year anniversary for zach and me...we started dating on February 14, 2004! He bought me a balloon with a doggy inside, as well as chocolate (which still hasn't died mom, sorry, you can't eat my chocolates!) and a huge helium balloon heart with wings. Then, on monday, since I had to go back to laramie the day BEFORE valentines day, Zach sent me a dozen roses, a singing helium balloon and an adorable white gorilla with a heart that had written on it, "Wild thing, I love you!." The girls at work were a little jealous I think...Angie,my boss, got a little flower plant from her husband (kinda sad when next to MY gift) said "You can definately tell the difference between the married women and the engaged ones!" hehe. The biggest surprise was when I got off work and found Zach standing in the doorway of the bank looking a little lost, but there! In laramie! AHHH! I think that even when we are married, Zachy will continue to surprise me, at least for awhile...
Other news, Zach and I picked our wedding invitations today...so that is exciting. We also decided to keep First Church of God as our wedding location. The bigger church that we were considering changing too was way too expensive! We may have to squeeze people in like sardines, but we'll make it work.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aww karen...
you are good at surprize visits yourself! :) love you! :)
hey its march now! i think you and i are both due for an update. LOL
ahhhhhhhhhhh how sweet. a suprize visit. glad things are goin great and hope your enjoyin your job at the bank.
cory
Post a Comment