Sunday, February 06, 2005

My 2 Nurses

I forgot to mention that when I was sick with the fever/cold, I had people taking care of me. At first, Cindy seemed a little annoyed at my whining, but when she realized I was truly sick, she started taking care of me by getting me things to drink and keeping a cool rag on my forehead and neck. Also, Zach came to visit me and had to spend the whole time putting cold rags on my fevered head and making sure I was comfortable and such. I know he would have rather done something fun, but he had to take care of me instead, and like a good fiance, he demonstrated that he was in this relationship truly "in sickness and in health." I am thankful for Cindy and Zach being there when I was sick, I hate being sick alone. I am also glad that my boss at the bank, Angie, was so understanding. I really felt bad about calling in sick in my first few weeks working at the bank, but I really didn't think I should be working with a fever of 102!

3 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

So Zach has to take an oath that he will be there through "sickness and health" heck i just share your genes n i hafta:)

Anonymous said...

what about me? i take care of you too :)

janis said...

will you be my buddy?