Saturday night, Zach, me and Jeremy (along with about 2000 other Wyomingites) worked our face muscles and laughed our heads off at a comedy showing of Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood from "Whose Line is it Anyway?". I don't think I quit smiling for the whole 2 hour showing (which is my face was definetly sore later that night!) and my throat was raspy from all the shouting and screaming I did. If you don't know, on Whose Line they often ask for suggestions from the audience. This night was very similar to the improv games they play on the tv show, but soooo much funnier! They make everything up as they go and often called audience members to come up on stage and participate (I was somewhat glad I didn't get called up, although it would've been fun). It was a hilarious night! Definetly nice to have a night off where we can go and just LAUGH ourselves SILLY!

Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood
5 comments:
im jealous wish i couldve gone!! glad you laughed alot!! i remember watching that show with you all the time at our apt. remember??!?!?
Greg and I went to an improv show one time in downtown Denver. Nobody famous, but still very funny. Definitely takes some quick-wit and talent to pull it off!!
Glad you guys all laughed your heads off! :) On yoville I kept seeing people writing the letters lmao. I could not figure out what it meant. I finally asked someone. It means laughing my a$$ off. Its crazy how much the young people are writing letters for so many words now. wtf now that one I figured out (but I don't use it or lmao either) So many kids will not know how to spell in this next generation!
OOps I should not have used dollar signs for that word. Should of did a** ! I need to always proof read before I hit send haha!
Another thought I had is that it is sad that so many kids now also can't seem to say (or write) a sentence without a swear word in it.
Post a Comment