Zach and I went to see the Phantom of the Opera last weekend and enjoyed it VERY VERY much! I had seen it years ago when it was last in Denver and have wanted to see it again since. They did a different version than the one I saw before, and I like both versions equally much! The music is just so thrilling and the singers have such strong wonderful voices! I love the movie, but seeing the theatre production is so much better!
We weren't allowed to bring camera's in of course, so I took a picture of the program :)
We stayed at the Curtis Hotel right across the street from the theatre. They "lost" my reservations (I brought the printout with me luckily!) and gave us a pretty nice discount for our "inconvenience," which was fine with us! The Curtis is a "themed" hotel and we stayed on the Sci-Fi floor.


2 comments:
im jealous! STILL! haha and as for the sci-fi floor bet zach was thrilled! hehe
Yeah, as soon as our elevator pulled up to the floor, it announced in an alien or robotic (couldn't tell for sure) voice that it was the sci-fi floor, and I just looked at Zachy and smiled hehe.
Post a Comment