So I've started quilting! I was so excited when I found somebody to teach me! It is a little difficult right now, but that's mostly because I am just learning to SEW...anyways, here is the square I made already...we are going to make 9 of these total, and then will sew them all together to make a quilt!!! YAY!!! I also made a new digital scrapbook page which you can see on my scrapbook pages...page....yeah.
It's called an "Hour Glass" square...look close (but not THAT close) and you will see it.
5 comments:
Grandma Y. would be so proud of you! And so am I! I can see the hour glass. Good Job!
thanks mom! I guess we are going to make one every week or so and eventually finish our quilts!
Kellie is the name of the other gal who is learning with me.
that is real neat Karen!!! Im jealous....
Karen, I am so glad you found someone to teach you! Good Luck! It looks good from here. Glad you're putting that sewing machine to good work!
That's cool Karen. :)
Post a Comment