Today I finally pulled out the WII fit system that my inlaws bought for Zach and I at Christmas. People have rolled their eyes when I told them I was going to start exercising with the WII fit (as well as walking, swimming etc) but WOW. I was wiped out after I did only 22 minutes of activities on the WII Fit! It was a good work out and helps with balance too. It is also a fun way to get motivated to just do SOMETHING that's exercise. I am excited to see where this will lead and if I lose weight with it. I also created a new page:
1 comment:
Karebear i am soooo glad you whipped that out! I went for a long walk with the kids today, wish you were here this weekend to go with me...maybe next if its warm ok? Keep it up!
Post a Comment