Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas and Thanksgiving !

A couple weeks ago we all got together for a great big Yergler family Christmas, and Thanksgiving. The food was great and we had a lot of fun playing games, chasing kids, and taking care of FIVE dogs. I always love getting together for events like this. I can't wait until I can add to the pack of dogs with my future dachshunds, and someday add to the pack of kids as well hehe. I also get to have another Christmas with my extended family in a couple weeks! More fun and games, less kid chasing, just Zane(kidding little bro :)) and less dog watching. ;)



Anyway, here are some pics, as well as two new pages I created:






I guess Layla thought Molly needed glasses



poor Molly May!







Girls both taking after their mama's I guess







All our "loot"






As usual, the toys were quickly forgotten for playing in the wrapping paper and boxes






We couldn't all fit at the table, so here are the misfits sittin' at the bar.






"...She did the MASH..."






Don't worry, Layla is getting it all on camera! (too bad it's a toy)






Some people's kids


Kendall gave me bunny ears!!!

1 comment:

janis said...

Hey I love your pictures and templates....how is it working out with the giraffe? have enough room for the big guy? or is it a girl?