Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update: I love my job!

Well, so far, after a few weeks, I love my new job. While I still don't like getting up in the morning...I no longer DREAD it. I realize that I am still in the "excited new employee" stage, but the gals I work with are really nice and the work is pretty much the same as the other bank, and I really do enjoy working there.

The program and system we use over here are a little different, but I am learning it pretty quickly. So far it has been so much better than my previous situation. God really answered prayers when He provided this job for me! I will be signing up for my benefits tomorrow, I become eligible on december 1st, so I will get to say goodbye to Cobra insurance! Yay! It cost way to much for such small coverage! Thanks again everyone for supporting me through all this!

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

OH my a blog post within 2 months! haha glad you like it! The gals were nice on halloween when the kids were there! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad God answered all our prayers for you!