Saturday, June 30, 2007

Zachy's back and you're gonna be in trouble...

Hey na, hey na, my Zachy's back!

So Zach is done with his first rotation! One more to go this summer...and this one is close enough for him to drive back and forth. It's a 45 minute drive though, so I don't envy him all those miles! I, on the other hand, still won't be driving at all...August 7 will be my official 3 month date.
Until then I will still have to bum rides (which I am sure I've said before, I hate doing!). I love Cindy and Kendall for being so good and giving me rides all last month and for continuing to do so probably through July.

I am happy that I will see more of my Zachy, even though he will probably be tired and grumpy from the drive and want to sleep hehe. Well, I guess that's a good update...only half a month since the last one!!! Sheesh I am a bad girl!

Oh, I am on facebook now...littlekarebear82@hotmail.com

1 comment:

janis said...

I am glad you have your Zach back :)