Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

...But oh how I miss him when he's gone!


Zach has been doing one of his "rotations" for pharmacy school, and for 5 days out of the week I don't get to see him! He is able to come home on the weekends, as he is only 2 1/2 hours away, but I still miss him! I really can't wait until he graduates and we can be together and making money instead of giving it all away...But until then, I am a sad girl when he is gone!
--I miss my Zachy!

5 comments:

janis said...

LOL! Zach never looked handsomer! So funny!!! somehow the tears dont match the mouth expression LOL!

janis said...

unless you are going..whaaaaaaaa!!!! whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Cindy Loo said...

dont they say how many tears you have tattood under your eyes is how many people you have killed? Karen.....We need to talk....;)

Anonymous said...

I miss you too, Honey.

Jen said...

I know how it feels - I hate being home alone too. I hope Zach comes back soon!