So nothing exciting has really happened to me...just thought I would post for the heck of it and so you guys won't start nagging me! Oh, one semi-exciting thing...I got my new social security card in the mail today, so that's cool. And it no longer says "Karen Elaine Yergler" it now reads boldly, "Karen Elaine Davis." Guess it's way to late to back out now...wouldn't want to hassle with changing it back! I guess I'll keep him... :)
Married life is treating us well...we've kinda started developing a routine...we go to work, come home, cuddle a little...and then watch MASH...lol. I never thought I'd like it, cuz mom didn't like the movie (nobody I've talked to did) and therefore didn't think she'd like the show, so wanting to be just like my mommy, I never gave it a chance. WELL, one can't be married to a MASH fan like Zach and not like MASH! I actually do like it...it's a good show.
Well, there you have it...I've updated.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yah! an update! Love you!
I have updated my blog, It is so much easier to post pictures now....they have a new feature and you dont have to go to that hello thing anymore...
soooo new update maybe sometime this month?
Post a Comment