Today I had a cut day at work (meaning since I work this coming saturday, I got off early today, so as not to acrue too much overtime), so Zach and I went to the Social Security off ice in Cheyenne and got my name officially changed! I should get my new card soon...
After that we went to the mall and walked around...somehow we made it out without buying anything. We went to the pet store, like you always do in the cheyenne mall, or ANY mall that has one (if you are normal) and looked at the puppies...I about broke down right then! There were two ADORABLE dachsund puppies! They were dapples...mostly a light brown, with slightly darker brown speckles all over them! I could tell by the look in Zach's eyes that he was falling in love with them too...if we'd had $800 at that time, we'd probably have 2 little cuties running around right now...much to our landlord's dismay! But alas! We are but a poor married couple and did not have $800 dollars with us, so the poor puppies will have to wait for someone who does. I would rather adopt one or two of Molly's babies and keep them in the family anyways :)
Anyways...that's it for now...OH! One more thing...ZACH and I are ONLINE! Finally! YAY!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now that you are online, I expect to see a post every day! hehe. ;-)
I didn't get to talk to you at all tonight :( Cindy hogged it!! :( :( but I am sooo GLAD your on line now!! ya! :):):):):) I love Karenauree she's for me shes so vine. I love zachauree (hey that also sounds like Zachery hehe, I am sooo clever) he's for me he's so vine......
hi !
i thought you would post more now that you have internet but maybe you are busy with other things (chapstick) hehehe love you!!
Post a Comment