Ok, so here I am at the Union FINALLY updating our blog. It's hard when we don't have internet at home...but we hope to soon.
Married life is treating us great! The girls at work keep telling me that I am "prettier" now that I'm married...and that I am way more fun. Weird? YES! They say that Zach is good for me ( I agree!) I think it also must have something to do with the fact that I am no longer stressing about wedding plans...so I seem more relaxed and outgoing...who knew?
We still have boxes of our junk all over the house...I can't wait until we finally get completely settled in, but for now, as tired as we are when we get home from work, I guess we'll just have to be happy walking through the tiny trails and spaces between boxes!
I want a little puppy so bad. I wish we could have a dachsie where we are, but the landlord said no pets cept cats are allowed...weird huh? Cat's stink more than dogs, and a dachsie is practically a cat anyways, but nope. Can't have one. Probably for the best though, cuz it'd be all by itself most of the time in a hot apartment.
Well, i guess that's about it...although there should be more since it's been a couple weeks since i last posted...
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad married life is great! :) yeah i bet its nice not to be stressing about wedding plans anymore. I wish you could have that puppy you want, but like you said, it would be in a hot apartment all day. The time is just not right yet for a puppy....but you will get one someday....I know Amber wanted a puppy really bad too, and had to wait for the right time also. Amber told me when she was younger she wanted a puppy of her own so bad she used to cry about it! I didn't know that! in fact Amber will be here any minute now with Chloe and molly and baby Adrianna. Abby is gonna have someone else to pester now besides smore and missy! and us! hehe
Maybe you will be able to get a dog in a year. By then, I might be ready to breed Molly (or Chloe again) and you could have one of the puppies. Plus, we would give it to you "at cost" (basically what it costs us to raise it and get it shots, etc) rather than you having to pay several hundred dollars for one...Or you could adopt one that is needing a home. I always get sad when I see a dachshie that needs a home.
Mom is right. I had to wait to get a puppy. I begged and begged when we finally started renting a house instead of an apartment. So a little after 1 1/2 years of being married I finally got Chloe. Your time will come! :-)
Post a Comment