Thursday, January 13, 2005

how do you spell ayyayyay?

Ok, so it's been awhile...

First off...I quit school...that's right, I am a college dropout! But I have my associate's degree, so it's ok. Working full time at Walmart, and then going to school full time just got to be too much for me, so here I am.

Secondly, I quit my job at Wal*mart.....but I now have an even BETTER job at a bank, so that's cool, much better benefits, way better hours, payed holidays and awesome benefits, so it's all good (there's your favorite phrase momma).

WEll, things are going good...I miss Zachary more everyday, and saying goodbye to him each time gets harder and harder! I love him so much...sorry, just had to get gushy...Love you Zachary! Oh, and to Cindy and Mom...Zach and I are NOT already married! AH! What will they come up next?

Anyways, that's it I guess...........just getting started up again on the wedding plans!

Love youALL!
KAREN (or should I say Karren?)

6 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

u get to gushy karen. sigh. im glad you wrote how thankful you were of me carting you around all week:)

Anonymous said...

never gushy huh, hahaha
you just proved yourself wrong
hahahahaha
have a good one and wuz up with karren, is it like karrrrrrrrren i need you or just a spanish name or you roll your are like a purrin cat or hmmmm
you forgot your own name
you know thats like a step to alhiemers.
anyway gotta go
i'll post later
chow
in Christ
cory low

janis said...

its all good :)

janis said...

please get well!!

Anonymous said...

love you :)

Anonymous said...

did cindy tell you about the underground school she discoverd? isnt that weird how no one told her or you or us? and we were at orientation too.